Welcome to the CAS Online Community!
Learn About Our Communities
The CAS Community encompasses not only volunteer opportunities but there are many other ways to become a part of the larger CAS Community.
- Volunteering – Volunteers are the lifeblood of the CAS. Through their many activities, volunteers essentially direct all phases of CAS operations.
- Regional Affiliates – Regional actuarial organizations are affiliated with the CAS, and focus on geographic regions, as defined by their Constitutions and Bylaws. There is currently a total of 17 regional affiliates.
- Special Interest Sections – Designed for members of the CAS to organize the study and discussion of their common functional and/or professional interests and to contribute information on these interests to the actuarial profession through special meetings, seminars, and research projects.
- Committee Directory – A comprehensive listing of all the currently active Committees within the CAS.
- Academic Community – Interested in becoming a University Liaison or an Academic Correspondent? Or Applying for the CAS Trust Scholarship Program?
- Global Connections – The CAS is a global organization with members in more than 25 countries around the world.
- Social Media – Connect with the CAS through Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Discussion Groups – Open discussions on CAS topics, exam studygroups, and publications.